Friday 12 July 2013

Avoncroft Wedding Photography in Bromsgrove by Olivia Photography


I love Avoncroft!! It is not only a great venue but the staff are fab too as well as the food!! There are so many places to have some lovely photos done which will ensure that you get lots of variety for your special day. If you have been to have a look around I am sure it has captured your imagination as it does mine. I have featured below a wedding I had the pleasure of photographing which included Avoncroft after the ceremony at Kinver Church. As you will see it was an amazing day and it was so great to get so many options for this lovely couple. I also had my first wedding fair back in March at Avoncroft and cant wait to go back in October and meet lots of new couples! Enjoy the photos and please get in touch to discuss your wedding at Avoncroft :)































No comments:

Post a Comment